What makes this mac and cheese recipe so amazing is because you don't need to deal with making a rue or have to use the oven (although you will need the oven for the piggies), and only has five ingredients (butter is missing from this picture because it is camera shy).
For the mac and cheese you need:
Whatever macaroni you prefer, I am using elbow macaroni
1 can of Campbells cheese soup (great for cooking!)
1 can of evaporated milk
and about 2 cups of shredded cheese, I am using a Cheddar Jack mix
Butter (not pictured -- again camera shy)
This recipe is just stupid easy so follow these directions:
1) Bring water to boil
2) Add some salt to season the water
3) Dump in the macaroni and cook (around 7 minutes or follow box directions)
4) Drain water
5) Open and pour in the can of cheese soup and add the butter, about half a stick or so
6) Stir in add in about half a can of the evaporated milk
7) Add in the shredded cheese and continue to stir until everything combines into one big pot of yummy goodness.
You can add in more evaporated milk if you want the mac to be thinned out.
Pigs in a blanket
For the piggies you will need:
American cheese singles
Can of biscuits
Preheat the oven per the biscuits instructions, mine says 375*F
Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, it will make clean up a lot easier.
Pop open your can of biscuits and start flattening them out. I
Cut your cheese slice in half and lay one half down and then top it with a hot dog.
Roll them up and pop them in the oven for about 15 minutes
Once everything is said and done you will have a nostalgic comfort food feast!
Until next time,
Sleep tight and don't let the zombies bite! (Unless it's this amazing food...you can let them do that)