Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Demon Knight

Hello kiddies!

The Crypt Keeper here....

Ahahahah!

Okay, so it's just me, JD, but The Crypt Keeper will  be joining us tonight as I review:

Dun Dun Dunnnnnn!

Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight!

I would like to apologize in advance for the very short entry, however Blogger seems to be encountering a pretty major issue and I keep getting an error code every few seconds. [Very annoying.]




Released in 1995 this gem of a movie classic was directed by Ernest R. Dickerson and stars the wonderful and really handsome Billy Zane, William Sadler, and Jada Pinkett Smith. 

This has got to be one of my favorite Tales from the Crypt movies. I remember watching this on TV when I was a kid, and thinking Billy Zane was so dreamy as a demon.

Which let's be real...he totally is.

So in true TFTC fashion, there is humor, death, and lots of wonderful gore. The script is pretty solid and it is really fun to watch.


If you are a fan of the TFTC series,  and you haven't seen this movie then shame on you! Get your butt on Netflix and watch it right now!

IMDB rates this a 6.5 out of 10 stars, Rotten Tomatoes gives it a 32% with a 63% approval rating. I feel that this movie is under rated. I love this with the special kind of love that one loves campy, hilarious horror so I'm going to give this a 5 out of 5 skulls.

Hopefully Blogger will fix the error code issue so tomorrow I can write a fuller review.

Until then,
Sleep tight and don't let the zombies bite!

- JD

No comments:

Post a Comment